Monday, October 23, 2017

Fall in love with mom jeans

Sweater: H&M | Jeans: Primark | Boots: Aldo | Belt: Thrifted
Happy Monday y'all! So excited about this post because something rare happened. I'm wearing jeans! And not just regular style jeans but mom jeans. So you're probably wondering what the big deal is right? Well if you've got the goods like I do, then you know how hard it is to find a good pair of jeans that fits right and won't break the bank. I had completely given up on jeans until I saw this at primark and I decided to venture out and try something. I paired the jeans with a black turtle neck and booties for a chic fall look. So happy with how this look turned out and just goes to show that being bold and adventurous can be awesome.

Thanks for stopping by! xo





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© STYLE CHIC D'AMOUR. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig