Sunday, June 4, 2017

Lady In Red






Hey loves! It's been a while since I last posted but its been hard keeping up with my busy schedule as of late with so many events happening this summer, trying to plan around all the craziness and make time for my blog has been difficult. I'm back now and I promise to be more consistent.

I wanted to share this lovely off shoulder dress I recently got from Zara, its perfect for a wedding or date night. I paired it with heeled sandals and gold accessories to complete the look. Hope you enjoy the post.
       
                                                                Thanks for stopping by! xo

                                                  Dress: Zara | Shoes: Asos | Clutch: Old H&M
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© STYLE CHIC D'AMOUR. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig